The New Hampshire Democratic Party is seeking highly motivated Organizers to help ensure Democratic victories across the state. With 9 special election wins and 245 municipal election victories since 2016, 2018 is going to be a critical year for New Hampshire Democrats. The New Hampshire Democratic Party’s grassroots infrastructure spans all corners of the state and is working to energize and empower local committees in order to deliver Democratic victories up and down the ticket in 2018, 2020 and beyond!
Your day-to-day will consist of:
- Meeting with grassroots leaders and activists across the state to build strong relationships
- Recruiting, training and managing volunteers to execute our voter contact strategy
- Planning and managing phone banks and canvasses
- Knocking on doors and making phone calls
- Building teams of volunteers to run our voter contact program and our get out the vote operation
- Meeting and exceeding weekly voter contact and volunteer recruitment goals
- Representing the campaigns in person and online
- Other duties as assigned
We encourage you to apply if you’ve got a combination of the following:
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Natural time management and organizational skills; able to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Willingness to work long hours, often including nights and weekends
- Valid driver’s license and reliable access to a vehicle
- Ties to New Hampshire are welcomed, but not required
How to Apply:
To apply please send a cover letter, resume, and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list “Organizer Application” in the subject line. No calls, please.
Applications improperly submitted will not be accepted. Position will be open until filled. Salary is 3,000 dollars per month in addition to a full benefits package.
Background - Our Party
New Hampshire Democrats stand for policies that support strong, healthy communities and families, a strong economy with opportunities for growth and a fundamental system of fairness and justice. Democrats are committed to spurring job creation, building our infrastructure, and bringing fairness and opportunity to our economy and our civic life. We believe that healthy communities and strong families are essential to the well- being of our citizens and to our ability to foster business development and a vibrant economy. We are committed to upholding the right of every eligible voter to cast their ballot free from unnecessary restrictions. We pledge a government that works collaboratively across the aisle to address the issues that matter to the people of New Hampshire.
The New Hampshire Democratic Party is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive workplace. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.