Title: Associate Director of Operations
Term of Employment: September 2018 - November 6
Hours: 60 hours/week
Compensation: $4,000/mo (salary commensurate with experience)
Description: The Minnesota DFL is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, and highly motivated individual to help elect Keith Ellison as Attorney General and other DFLers up and down the ticket.
- Manage campaign schedules, including staffing needs
- Support the Deputy Organizing Director in building campaign events across the state
- Manage day-to-day logistics
- Any other campaign-related tasks, as needed
- Detail-oriented with a sense of urgency
- Goal-oriented problem solver
- Self-driven work ethic
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Growth mindset (welcomes feedback and coaching)
- Event building experience
- Scheduling experience
Target Start Date: ASAP
To Apply: Interested applicants should send their resume to Jeanne Stuart at email@example.com. Hiring will be made on a rolling basis and applicants should apply ASAP.
The Minnesota DFL is an equal-opportunity employer. The DFL Party is committed to including groups historically underrepresented due to race/ethnicity, religion, age, gender-identity, sexual orientation, and/or ability. we strongly encourage members of underrepresented and marginalized communities apply.