The Kentucky Democratic Party (KDP) is currently accepting applications for the position of Tracker.
Key Responsibilities: The Tracker reports to the Executive Director. This person will work in close coordination with the Research Director and candidate campaigns.
- Daily tracking of opposition campaign schedules and attending campaign events as required.
- Monitoring and recording all radio, television, and web-based media appearances by the opposition.
- Organizing and maintaining audio and video files, creating transcripts of footage, and providing footage and transcripts to relevant campaigns.
- Working with the Research Director to fulfill research needs and goals, including, but not limited to assisting in rapid response efforts and for other duties as assigned.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and well under pressure.
- Ability to manage several tasks/projects concurrently.
- Some experience in labor, political or community organizing and political campaigns preferred.
- Some technical savvy preferred.
- Travel is required. Tracker must have a car.
How to Apply
To apply please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Please list “Tracker Application” in the subject line. Position will be open until filled.
The Kentucky Democratic Party is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.