Position: Digital Director
Reports To: Coordinated Campaign Director
About the position: The Arizona Democratic Party (ADP) is seeking an experienced Digital Director. The Digital Director will work in tandem with the staff of ADP to meet 2018 Coordinated Campaign goals. The Digital Director will implement ongoing recruitment and fundraising strategies to ensure we have the human and financial resources to win in 2018.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Write and implement the 2018 Digital Plan and content calendar;
- Develop copy and content for email, and social media platforms;
- Manage digital systems, contracts, and vendors;
- Recruit, manage, and hold accountable to goals digital organizing interns;
- Execute an extensive and data-driven recruitment and fundraising strategy;
- At least one to two years/cycles experience on a political or issue campaign or equivalent business or non-profit experience;
- Team player mentality and able to stay positive in stressful environments;
- Willing and able to work long, irregular campaign hours including nights and weekends;
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing digital projects;
- Access to reliable technology and transportation.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Position will include medical and vision insurance benefits at no cost to the Digital Director.
Please email Stan Williams at Operations@AZDem.org your one-page resume summary, and three references as one attachment with “Digital Director” in the subject line. In lieu of a formal cover letter please include in the body of your email one to two paragraphs on why you are applying for this position and how your skills meet the description above.
If you have a portfolio, please include as a separate attachment.
Direct any questions to Operations@AZDem.org
The Arizona Democratic Party, (ADP), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff. ADP is an equal opportunity employer, and it is ADP’s policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sexual orientation/identity/expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, marital or military service status including membership in the national Guard, or any other legally protected status. Protected status may also include an individual’s marriage to or association with someone with any status listed above.