Position: Coordinated Campaign Director
Reports To: Executive Director
About the position: The Arizona Democratic Party is hiring a Coordinated Campaign Director (CCD) who will develop and oversee the 2018 Coordinated Campaign plan in tandem with the Executive Director. The 2018 Coordinated Campaign has unprecedented opportunities to impact key races at all levels of office including multiple competitive statewide, congressional, and state legislative races. The CCD will build a coalition of partner groups including grassroots and grasstops organizations to develop and fund the Coordinated Campaign.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Draft and implement the Coordinated Campaign plan in cooperation with partners;
- Supervise communications, political, data, field, and digital departments;
- Hold the various departments accountable to their goals;
- Recruit partner organizations to the Coordinated Campaign Table;
- Hold partner organizations accountable to resource goals;
- Coordinate with, and support Democratic candidates and their campaigns;
- Communicate regularly with partners to collaborate, share information, and track progress toward goals;
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 4 cycles of campaign, labor, or issue advocacy experience;
- Proficiency in campaign and general technology including NPGVAN, Google Apps, Hustle, Microsoft Office apps, etc.;
- Experience managing multi-department and/or multi-level staffing structures;
- Experience coaching staff to improve;
- Ability to speak, write, and communicate effectively to staff, and partners of different backgrounds and experience as well as the public at large;
- Ability to work long, irregular hours and maintain a positive attitude.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Position will include medical and vision insurance benefits at no cost to the CCD.
Please email Stan Williams at Operations@AZDem.org your cover letter, one-page resume summary, and three references as one attachment with “Coordinated Campaign Director” in the subject line. Please include one full time staff person you have directly managed as a reference.
Direct any questions to Operations@AZDem.org
The Arizona Democratic Party, (ADP), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff. ADP is an equal opportunity employer, and it is ADP’s policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sexual orientation/identity/expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, marital or military service status including membership in the national Guard, or any other legally protected status. Protected status may also include an individual’s marriage to or association with someone with any status listed above.