Arizona Coordinated Campaign Field Director
Position: Field Director
Reports To: Coordinated Campaign Director
About the position: The Arizona Democratic Party is seeking an experienced staff and program manager to be our 2018 Field Director. The Field Director will work in tandem with the Coordinated Campaign Director to oversee the 2018 Field Programs. In Arizona, the Field Director will be a key player in winning competitive races including a U.S. Senate campaign, multiple statewide offices, at least three targeted congressional races, and numerous state legislative seats.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Write and oversee implementation of a comprehensive, data-driven 2018 Field Plan;
- Manage and hold accountable to goals a multi-tiered, triple digit, field staff;
- Assist the Coordinated Director in partner and candidate collaboration;
- Work with the Data Director to ensure excellent data integrity;
- Collaborate with other department directors to meet ADP goals and win.
- At least two to three cycles field experience on a political or issue campaign;
- Extensive experience with VoteBuilder and other database, and/or computer technology;
- Experience managing multi-level staff structures;
- Able and willing to work long, irregular campaign hours including nights and weekends;
- Able to manage multiple ongoing large scale projects;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations;
- Access to reliable transportation.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Position will include medical and vision insurance benefits at no cost to the Field Director.
Please email Stan Williams at Operations@AZDem.org your cover letter, one-page resume summary, and three references as one attachment with “Field Director” in the subject line. Please include at least one full time staff member you have managed as a reference.
Direct any questions to Operations@AZDem.org
The Arizona Democratic Party, (ADP), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff. ADP is an equal opportunity employer, and it is ADP’s policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sexual orientation/identity/expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, marital or military service status including membership in the national Guard, or any other legally protected status. Protected status may also include an individual’s marriage to or association with someone with any status listed above.